Home > Seminars and Classes (this
Al Sherkow's Workload License Charges Seminar
Updated for all 2014 Announcements and the Most Recent SCRT Release! Everything
you need to know about Workload License Charges and IRD is included
in this multi-day class. It was developed based on my consulting
work with IBM and other clients since March, 2000. The seminar was first presented at a customer site in October 2003. Actual customer
analysis of the Workload License Charges versus previous charging
techniques are included. The seminar contains more information than
can be presented through our papers at Share, CMG and other conferences.
With the information presented you will be able to make changes in your site that will lead to lower IBM Monthly (MLC) Software Charges and lower the number of IPLA Entitlements you acquire and theannual S&S for those entitlements.
The seminar has been presented in England and Australia, but most sites prefer to have an in-house class. In this way you can ask all the questions you have that are particular to your installation. Our in-house classes include a 1/2 day Executive Summary that is open to data center management, purchasing and procurement staff, accounts payable, legal, and other staff from your organization that is involved in software pricing, contracts, and more.
Click here to read about Al
Sherkow's Workload License Charges Seminar!
Comments from Presentations & Seminars
- As always, Sherkow's presentations are full of useful info
- so well presented!
- Great To Get the Non-IBM View of This!
- Great Session, Learned Some Things I Expect to Save My Company Real Dollars!!
- The Presenter Knows His Subject Very Well
- Excellent Information, Very Clear
- Keep presenting - I needed this
- Present This Again Next Year
- I love that you're always so practical - I can go back and
use this. Thanks.
- Great job - very practical info
- Good tips and references
- Interesting & Useful
- I can use this at my shop immediately
- Excellent - great info and speaker
Thursday, 21 August, 2014